Promotional items are the best way to make your mark in the minds of potential customers, however the cooler the item, the more memorable you will be. The selection of ultra cool promotional items is nearly endless. You can choose from ice scrapers to recordable discs and everything in between.
When choosing your item, think about the recipients or your product or service. For example, if your business involves cars, use items related to cars such as ice scrapers, highway kits, pocket atlases or visor clips. If you are targeting computer fanatics, choose USB drives, USB hubs or recordable discs.
But, you can also be memorable by being unique. A little research will help you be very original. How many companies give away draw string bags? You don't have to scan the world, just find out how many in your area. Promotional items are more effective when handed out locally, in person. For global marketing, other advertising methods may work better, depending on the type of business.
Here are some super cool items you can use to promote your business:
- USB flex light a cool little light that uses the power from your computer.
- Hub dude this little fellow lets you plug in 3 extra USB devices.
- Sports bag heavy duty bag with draw string close.
- Auto visor CD case keeps CDs safe and sound, yet right at your fingertips.
- Dart man funny little guy for hours of fun.
- Springs who doesn't love a slinky?
- Yo-yo classic toy that will never go out of style.
- Paddle ball relieves stress and provides loads of fun.
- Mini speakers crank up the tunes!
This is just a small sample of the cool promotional items available. Which one best represents your company and the tastes of your target market?