There are so many ideas out there that you can use when it comes to choosing creative promotional products, but are you really being all that creative with the choices that you make? You want to give items that people want to use, that they want to walk by and pick up off of your stand. If you do not have items that appeal to people then you're not going to get much attention for the products that you're offering them. Make sure to put some sort of contact information on your products though!
Here are some of the more creative, best to give creative promotional products that you can use for your business.
1. Piggy banks are plentiful when trying to give your customers something useful especially if you're a part of a bank!
2. Bike bottles provide you with a way to give people something to use, but also put your information on. This is also a good way for other people to see the water bottle when the person is biking down the road!
3. Reusable bags are popular these days and when you give them out with your business name on them, you're not only advertising to the person using the bag but those watching them leave with groceries.
4. T-shirts are a great way to get the word out and they can provide you with a way to get the word out wherever that person goes. Shoot the shirts out, to everyone and make sure to take advantage of that free advertising!
5. Flash lights as creative promotional products work wonderfully because everyone comes upon a time where they are looking for a flash light but are not able to find one! Give them the gift of light when they stop by your tent!